Alumni Transcript Request

Requests can be made electronically through

You can create a guest account in MPP and select Events & Activities, under the Counseling Department category you will find Transcripts. 

The system will ask you for your first name, last name at the time of graduation, year of graduation, and the location they will be sent.  Once the payment has been made electronically, an email will be sent to us and we can process your request.

All transcripts going to colleges/universities, employers, or other agencies will be marked as official. All transcripts going to the alumni will be marked as unofficial.

PLEASE NOTE Processing times:

  • During the school year, 3-5 business days

  • During the summer & holiday breaks, 7-10 days.

Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to anyone other than the applicant.


If your diploma was lost or destroyed, please contact Herff Jones for a replacement. TRHS does not keep copies of Alumni Diplomas.