Who’s your teacher?
Stop by the school after 3:00 p.m. on Friday, August 17, to see class lists which will be posted on the main doors of the school.
See you soon!
The following policy is in place at Kent City School District:
- Students who apply and qualify for free lunch or breakfast under the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Program are eligible for a 100 percent waiver of fees (no cost).
- Student in grades PreK-8 who apply and qualify for reduced price lunch or breakfast under the National School Lunch and Breakfast Program are eligible for an 80 percent waiver of fees (cost is 20 percent of total, i.e. fee is $23.00 then you pay $4.60).
This policy includes only the regular instructional fees, not extra fees for field trips or other activities. In addition, the policy does not apply to any fees still owed from previous years.
Be sure to sign your Free Lunch application in the center section or call the office or stop by to pick up a fee waiver form. If you received a direct certified letter, you MUST sign the waiver to have fees waived.
Please call the office if you have any questions
SUPPLY NIGHT is Monday, August 20, from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Click here for supply night information.
Click here for a supply list 2018-19.
myON Summer Reading Contest
May 14th – September 4th
Students can have a blast reading with myON this summer — and they can win exciting prizes, too!
All students who are reading on their own personalized myON accounts are entered automatically into our annual summer reading contest.
Winners will be announced based on time spent reading during the contest period.
myON will notify the winning students through their schools.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 readers in each grade band: PK-2 | 3-5 | 6-8
- 1st Place: $200 Visa Gift Card
- 2nd Place: $100 Visa Gift Card
- 3rd Place: $50 Visa Gift Card
Bonus: Every student who reads at least 10 books will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win an iPad mini!