We are offering spirit-wear again this season – with the current design/logo. Here is a preview of that design… (it incorporates the new Rider soccer logo being used now by all the soccer teams)….
We will be offering a variety of colors and styles…
We are setting a deadline of Friday, August 11 (allowing Monday for you procrastinators!). Here is a link to the order form
Custom Shirts (in Kent) will be providing the items this year, so all checks will be made payable to them. We hope to turn this order around with 1.5-2 weeks from when I place the order.
Please use the following calendar for dates/times of practices. While we try to schedule consistent times for practices, there are occasions when we have to alter (or even cancel) a practice.
We will text (via Team Manager & Remind) when a change occurs AND it will appear immediately updated on the google calendar).
Thanks to everyone who helped support the Womens’ Soccer Program by selling tickets.
Here is a link to the “Winners List”
It will be updated 24-28 hours after each evening draw of the Ohio Lottery Pick 3.
We are offering spirit-wear again this season – with an updated design. We have been using the same design the past three seasons and thought we’d mix it up a bit. Here is a preview of a design that many of the girls like (it incorporates the new Rider soccer logo)….
We will be offering a variety of colors and styles BUT we need to move quickly…
We are setting a deadline for this coming weekend (allowing Monday for you procrastinators!). Here is a link to the order form
Ritchies Sporting Goods will be providing the items, so all checks will be made payable to them. We hope to turn this order around with 1.5-2 weeks from when I place the order.
Pictures will be taken outside at the Stadium, weather pending.
We will use the following order Saturday.
10:20 Girls Soccer
10:40 Boys Soccer
11:40 Cross Country
With the help of Kent Parks & Recreation, we are excited to offer a “no frills” soccer experience focusing on skills development, tactical play and competitive fun. Excellent preparation for the upcoming fall middle school season.
Coach Susel (SMS Girls) and Coach Daniels (SMS Boys) are excited to host a soccer skills development clinic on July 20-22, 2016. This is an excellent opportunity for rising 7th & 8th grade girls and boys to improve their skills as a soccer player. Long time veteran soccer coach James Furth (click here for a complete bio on Coach Furth) will conduct the clinic, along with the SMS coaches and their assistants. Volunteers from Roosevelt High School’s Men’s and Women’s Varsity teams will help run the camp, too.
The objective of this camp is to further develop each athlete by improving his or her skills and confidence with all aspects of soccer. Each camp participant will receive a Soccer Camp T-shirt and access to the RHS Pool on the last day of the camp.
- WHEN: July 20 – 22, 9:30 am – 5:00 pm [Wednesday Check-in is at 8:45 a.m.] (Thursday & Friday – Drop off by 9:10 a.m / Pick up by 5:15 p.m.)
- WHERE: Drop-off at SMS Stadium
- WHO: SMS (& St. Pat’s) 7th & 8th grade girls and boys interested in playing for SMS this fall.
- COST: $55 per player (includes T- shirt and pool party on the last day)
- INSURANCE: Is NOT provided for camp participants.
- STAFF: James Furth (lead coach), Rob Susel and Garyn Daniels, their assistants, and volunteers from the RHS Mens & Womens Varsity soccer team.
- BRING: Ball (marked with name), water bottle(s), lunch & snack, proper soccer attire (including shin guards), good spirit
- QUESTIONS: Contact Rob Susel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-267-9762 (texting is OK).
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Application form, EMA, and payment (Payable to: Kent Parks & Rec) must be received by July 1, to guarantee a camp T-shirt and to confirm your spot. Submit the completed Application & Payment NO LATER THAN JULY 1st to: Kent Parks & Rec, 497 Middlebury Rd., Kent, Ohio, (330) 673-8897
This site will be used to update parents and players about practice schedules, game schedules and any other information that may be helpful as the season progresses…
Here are some ways to let us know you are interested in playing…
2017 Fall Soccer Info