Personal Item Storage and Equipment Storage:
• Boston Mills, Brandywine and Alpine Valley are not responsible for any lost or stolen articles.
• NO EQUIPMENT(skis, snowboards and snowblades) IS PERMITTED IN THE LODGES. Equipment is to be kept on racks outside or in equipment lockers. We do NOT provide locks for the racks and highly recommend purchasing locks to prevent equipment theft. Buckeye Sports Center at BMBW or the ticket office at AV offer a few different gear locks–like bike locks, which range from about $10.00-$20.00–that you can purchase.
• Stowing items under tables and benches is NOT permitted. Tables and benches should be open and free of articles of clothing and/or equipment so that others can have a place to eat, relax and enjoy their day at the resort.
• Items not stowed properly in table areas and left in the walking path of customers are considered a safety hazard and will be moved.
• Lockers should be used to store any items that are brought into the resort. Lockers at BMBW are operated by tokens only. The cost of each token is $1.00. A token is needed EVERY time the locker is opened. Token machines are located near the rental departments and can convert one dollar bills only. There is a $10.00 fee for lost locker keys. AV has coin operated lockers which require $1.00 in coins. You can get change from the rental department for the coin lockers. We do not open lockers because a friend has the key and you cannot find them, we will only open the locker with a lost locker key form or in case of an emergency.
Boston Mills and Brandywine have open compartments or cubbyholes for gear storage as well and they are available on a firsrt come first serve basis.
Thanks for you assistance and we look forward to seeing you all out on the slopes!