Starting on Monday, April 8, 2019, Theodore Roosevelt High School will administer the State Mandated End of Course Exams.
The following courses will be tested on the indicated days:
- English 9 and English 10 on Monday, April 8 and Tuesday, April 9.
- Math: Algebra (including Algebra I, Algebra I-B, Concepts of Algebra B, Advanced Algebra, and Math III) and Geometry (Concepts of Algebra C, Algebra II-A, Advanced Geometry, Geometry, and Math III) on Wednesday, April 10 and Thursday, April 11.
- Science: Biology and Advanced Biology on Monday, April 15 and Tuesday, April 16.
- Social Studies: US History and American Government on Wednesday, April 17 and Thursday, April 18.
- Friday, April 12 is a make-up testing day.
The information below addresses general concerns for state testing days.
Please feel free to reach out to Jay D’Aurelio 330-676-8728 with any questions you may have.
- Mandatory reporting time is 7:30 am on days during which the student is testing.
- Attendance is required either for testing or assigned enrichment.
- Attendance is required daily for regularly scheduled classes.
- CTE students will follow their regular schedule, unless required to take a test.
- Schedules will be given to students on paper in their 1st Period class and in their school gmail accounts.
- During testing, there will be no Wednesday Early Release. We will follow the indicated testing schedule.
- Transportation will run at regularly scheduled times. Students arriving after the testing window will have to arrange their own transportation.
- Retakes will be administered inside and outside of the scheduled testing day.
- You can register for reminders via the free Remind app!
- Class name: RHS State Testing Announcements
- Class code: c73fg
Simply text the message @c73fg to the number 81010 to sign up for free!
STATE TESTING SCHEDULE
The bell schedules will be modified on all the days when state tests are being given as follows: