These are the various schedules used throughout the school year, including the daily bell schedule, exam schedules, and other revised bell schedules.
- Daily Bell Schedule – daily bell schedule for periods 1-10
- Revised Bell Schedules
- First Day of School — August 21, 2019 — Opening All-School Assembly Revised Schedule
- Second Day of School — August 22, 2019 — Extended First Period
- Early Release PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT Revised Bell Schedule – Each Wednesday, beginning September 5 (see the 2019-20 specific dates), students will be dismissed at 1:42. At that time, students will either report directly to an assigned location OR leave for the remainder of the school day. Assigned locations include the testing center, guided study, detention, and open study in the cafeteria. Students who leave the building will NOT be able to return before 2:30 or until their practice or activity begins.
- District RECORDS DAY Early Release Days 2019-20 – Students will be dismissed at 12:15 on the following days: October 10, 2019, January 10, 2020, and Thursday, February 13, 2020. At that times, students are expected to leave the building. Students will NOT be able to return before 2:30 or until their practice or activity begins.
- Walk of Champions Band Parade REVISED SCHEDULE
- Fall Sports & Ravenna Pep Assembly REVISED SCHEDULE 2019 – Friday, September 13, 2019
- Exam Schedule & Guidelines 2019-20