August 28, 2020
Dear Students, Parents, and Friends of Theodore Roosevelt High School,
We are excited the school year will officially start for students on Tuesday, September 1. Roosevelt’s two main priorities are safety and learning. We have included some documents that will be helpful as we navigate the 2020/21 school year.
- Safety Protocols and Video
- Remote Learning Plan/Textbook Pick Up
- Blended Learning Schedule
All Roosevelt students should
- Log into their ProgressBook accounts on September 1, to find important class codes to their Google Classroom by course and REMIND codes by class,
- Download the REMIND app on their chromebook or personal device, and
- Bring their chromebooks to school.
Visit the Kent City Schools Website to access directions and links to these resources.
FINAL FORMS: It is important that you complete your final forms for your student(s) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Final Forms is a means of digitally collecting all necessary student forms, including Emergency Medical Authorization forms. Please go to Final Forms at https://kentschools-oh.finalforms.com/. Remember to check regularly for any additional forms that may be added throughout the year that students and parents have to sign off on receiving/viewing.
There were a lot of fall events planned for our students. After the first two weeks of school, we will make a determination as to how some of those events will look like.
Let’s do the best we can to make this another great year at Theodore Roosevelt High School. It is a privilege and an honor to be a part of a community that cares so deeply for its young people. Thank you for your support and dedication.