Cuyahoga Community College is virtually continuing to help students. The College is operating almost completely online, though we are still working on getting our Placement Testing services virtual. As of now, that is the only piece of the enrollment process that cannot be completed online. However, discussions are currently taking place and we are hoping this will be an option soon.
Here is what students can complete:
- College Application
- Placement Test Prep Sessions (for both English and Math)
- FAFSA and Financial Aid
- New Student Orientation (for those who have previously completed the placement testing)
- Counseling Appointment through eAdvising
- Registration assistance
- High School transcripts – for graduating seniors we will need a final high school transcript showing graduation once the student graduates, but in the meantime if you’d like to submit an in-progress transcript we can accept that via Naviance, Parchment, etc., or in an email directly from you. For CCP students, transcripts can be emailed to email@example.com.
As your Tri-C College Recruiter, I am available to assist students through email, Google Voice calls, and Zoom video calls. We have worked to complete a document to assist students in successfully completing the Tri-C application (please see the attached). We are also working to create a virtual campus visit tour, so stay tuned for that.
Please take a moment to view the short video from me below. I would truly appreciate if you share it with your seniors who need help or have questions:
Feel free to share my contact information with your students as well, and just let me know if you have any questions.
- Email: Ryan.Routh@tri-c.edu
- Google Voice number: 216.245.9553
Thank you so much, and stay safe!
Ryan J. Routh, M.Ed.
Recruitment Specialist – Enrollment Center
Cuyahoga Community College – Eastern Campus
4250 Richmond Rd.
Highland Hills, OH 44122