On Saturday , October 21, 2017 from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm spark your creative side by taking part in this event for girls. The program is designed to teach girls about the impact of innovations of women and inspire them to become inventors, too! Interactive and innovative workshops will showcase women inventors and involve the girls in projects that relate to occupations in science technology engineering and math (STEM). Registration is limited and often closes prior to the registration deadline of October 1st, 2017.
What to expect:
- Check in begins at 8:00 am and the program runs from8:30 until 2 pm.
- All participants will receive a bag and a fun patch.
- A light breakfast and lunch is included.
- A campus map and information on free parking will be sent to you when we receive your registration
- Photo releases for each registered participant will be emailed prior to the event and must be returned on the day of the event.
- Space is limited. Registrations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cost is $20 per student participating. $9 per adult attending.
- Girls from 6-10th grades would most benefit from this experience.