This page is for parents that have received notice that your student has been APPROVED for interdistrict open enrollment.
You will need contact Michelle, in the Superintendent’s office, to set up a registration appointment.
Kent Board of Education, 321 N Depeyster St, Kent
If you are unable to create an account from your home or library computer, we have a computer available in the Registration office.
Elementary students do not need to sign any forms. If your high school or middle school student has a personal email address, you can put that in FinalForms. Otherwise, they will be given one once they are enrolled in our school district.
What to bring to your registration appointment
When you come to our Central Registration office, please bring the required documents so we may make a copy for your student’s school folder:
- Parent/guardian(s) government issued picture identification
- Proof of Residency – Must provide TWO of the following documents only with parent/guardian(s) name(s)
Driver License or State Identification Card (will only be used if the address matches one of the documents listed below)
Purchase Agreement or Rental Agreement
Current utility bill – gas, electric, water only
Work record (pay stub)
Public assistance (e.g., check stubs, form, etc.)
Voter’s registration card
- An authentic health department copy of the child’s Birth Certificate – (hospital birth record not accepted) or Passport
- Child’s Immunization Records – Immunization Schedule
- The student’s most recent transcript or report card
- Custody or Guardianship papers, if applicable. If the student is not living with both natural parents, court documentation is required. It must be time-stamped or sealed by the Court.
- Copy of I.E.P. or 504 Plan, if applicable
Required paper forms for all Grade 1-12 students:
Language Usage Survey – Ohio Dept. of Education
Optional Forms and resources for Students in Grades KG-12: Student Insurance – 2019-20
Allergy Action Plan
Immunization Schedule – 2019-20
Asthma School Action Plan
Non-Prescription Medication Administered at School Form
Prescription Medication Administered at School Form