Resources here that are designed to support educators in strengthening curriculum, instruction, and assessment for all of our students in all of our classes!
Teacher Handout: Internal Assessments: Diagnostics, SBAs, Use of STAR, Aimsweb/ KRA, Rigby/ F&P
- English Language Arts (2017)
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Fine Arts
- Math (2017)
- Physical Education & Health
- Social Studies
- World Languages
K-3 Diagnostic Tests
K-12 “Best of” Instructional Tools from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
The Teaching Channel– short videos by practitioners on just about every kind of instructional strategy and philosophy there is!
Edutopia– a clearing house of everything education
Resource Collection: Assessments – The Next Generation
Netflix Academy: Free educational streaming videos!
GRANT Resources: The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources from Edutopia
Technology-based assessments and simulations:
- Texas Instruments (Select the subject: Math or Science) MS/ HS: to use ON the TI equipment if available.
- PhET: Free online physics, chemistry, biology, earth science and math simulations
- Gizmos! Online simulations that power inquiry and understanding. (Explore Learning)
- Problem-Attic: Test generator from real assessments around the country!