We have installed GPS units on our school buses, and are now rolling out Here Comes the Bus to parents and students with smartphones for grades KG-12 on Tuesday, September 3, 2019. We will expand to Preschool very soon.
Here Comes the Bus allows you to view the real-time location of your child’s school bus on your smartphone, tablet or computer. It enables you to:
- See the location of your child’s bus both before and after school
- Confirm that your child’s bus has arrived at the bus stop, at school or both
- Receive a push notification or email message when the bus is near your stop, has been substituted, or when we have important information to relay
Here Comes the Bus is powered by Synovia Solutions™, makers of the GPS-tracking technology.
To sign up for Here Comes the Bus, click here.
You will need an email address, your student’s ID number, and our school district’s Here Comes the Bus code, which is 87209.
To learn more about Here Comes the Bus, click here.
After you create an account, you can log in to Here Comes the Bus here: https://herecomesthebus.com
Should you have any questions, or if you need your student’s ID number, please email email@example.com, or contact Nancy or Jim in the Business Office by phone at (330) 676-7650. You can also get your student’s ID number from your school office.
If you need to contact Here Comes the Bus customer support because of a software issue, please follow this link: HERE
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name
- School District Name or 5-digit School Code (87209)
- Email address used for your Here Comes the Bus account
- Your child’s first and last name, and student ID #
- Description of the question
We are not using Student Ridership, the optional student tracking software.