LoveLight Summer Meal Program – CLICK HERE
June 1 through August 7, 2020
Villages at Franklin Crossing
Athena Drive Apartments
Summit Gardens Apartments
Community Action Council of Portage County Summer Meal Program – CLICK HERE
Kent Recreation Center – June 1 thru August 7
Lake Brady United Methodist Church – June 1 thru August 14
|Food Service Director for Kent City Schools:
CAFETERIA WORKERS NEEDED
2019-2020 School Year
- We encourage you to visit www.MyPaymentsPlus.com and register for a FREE account.
- Sign up for Low-Balance E-Mail notifications.
- Enable Auto-Pay to replenish your student’s account to ensure it never hits $0.
- Download the Free Mobile app for Android Phones, iPhones & iPad
Breakfast and Lunch Menus – Download/Print the menus
Davey Preschool BREAKFAST and LUNCH Menus
Preschool Breakfast and Lunch menus –
Elementary Schools BREAKFAST and LUNCH Menus
Elementary BREAKFAST Menu –
Elementary LUNCH Menu –
Stanton Middle School BREAKFAST and LUNCH Menus
Theodore Roosevelt High School BREAKFAST and LUNCH Menus
Kent City Schools – School Lunch and Breakfast Prices 2019-2020
Premium Lunch or
|2nd Student Entrée
|2nd Premium Entrée
|2nd Premium Entrée
If a student is qualified for Free Lunch or Breakfast , the meal is FREE.
If a student is qualified for Reduced meals, a lunch meal is $.40/Breakfast $.30
Meal Options at Stanton Middle School and Roosevelt High School
- There are two pricing options for lunch at Stanton:
- The “Made to Order Wraps and Subs” Line is the premium price.
- At RHS The “Made to Order Wraps and Subs” Line and the “Treat Yourself Right” line are the premium price.
- Free and Reduced ONLINE Application 2019-20 NEW!
- Free and Reduced Paper Application [PDF] 2019-20
- Free and Reduced Application Tip Sheet [PDF]
- If your check is returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF), your account will be debited electronically for both face amount & returned check fees.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer