FREE meals to ALL children in our community
Kent City Schools is providing FREE meals to ALL children during this mandated school closure. This includes students in our district who are home-schooled, or attend other schools. Meal status (full pay or reduced) does not matter. These meals are free to ALL children.
We have scheduled meal delivery each day while our school district is closed. EVERY child can receive a FREE lunch TO TAKE HOME, along with a FREE breakfast for the next day. No registration is needed for this program. ALSO, you do NOT need to bring your child to the meal sites, if you don’t want to. We can give meals to parents without their children there.
We will be providing two (2) EXTRA breakfasts AND lunches for the weekend, on THIS Friday, April 10! The Ben Curtis Family Foundation is providing Birdie Bags again this week on Thursday, April 9 at the meal sites.
Below is our schedule. Click on the site name for a photo of the location.
|Site Name||Address||City||Start Date||Anticipated End Date||Days of Operation||Lunch Time|
|Athena Gardens Apartments garage to the right of the playground||1677 Athena Drive
|Kent||3/17/2020||5/1/2020||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.|
|Heritage Knolls Maintenance Garage lot||547 Walter Street||Kent||3/17/2020||5/1/2020||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||12:00 to 12:30 p.m.|
|Villages at Franklin Crossing overhang behind the new rental office||900 Bart Lane||Kent||3/17/2020||5/1/2020||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||11:00 to 11:30 a.m.|
|Summit Gardens Apts. in front of the rental office||1101 Summit Gardens Blvd.||Kent||3/17/2020||5/1/2020||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.|
|Kent Recreation Center at the rear door by the swings||1115 Franklin Ave.||Kent||3/17/2020||5/1/2020||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||11:15 to 11:45 a.m.|
Menu for the week of April 6 – CLICK HERE
An updated menu with breakfasts and lunches for this weekend is coming soon!
Want to help by volunteering at the sites? Click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Jim Soyars, Director of Business Services at email@example.com or 330-676-7650, option 2.
|Food Service Director for Kent City Schools:
CAFETERIA WORKERS NEEDED
2019-2020 School Year
- We encourage you to visit www.MyPaymentsPlus.com and register for a FREE account.
- Sign up for Low-Balance E-Mail notifications.
- Enable Auto-Pay to replenish your student’s account to ensure it never hits $0.
- Download the Free Mobile app for Android Phones, iPhones & iPad
Breakfast and Lunch Menus – Download/Print the menus
Davey Preschool BREAKFAST and LUNCH Menus
Preschool Breakfast and Lunch menus –
Elementary Schools BREAKFAST and LUNCH Menus
Elementary BREAKFAST Menu –
Elementary LUNCH Menu –
Stanton Middle School BREAKFAST and LUNCH Menus
Theodore Roosevelt High School BREAKFAST and LUNCH Menus
Kent City Schools – School Lunch and Breakfast Prices 2019-2020
Premium Lunch or
|2nd Student Entrée
|2nd Premium Entrée
|2nd Premium Entrée
If a student is qualified for Free Lunch or Breakfast , the meal is FREE.
If a student is qualified for Reduced meals, a lunch meal is $.40/Breakfast $.30
Meal Options at Stanton Middle School and Roosevelt High School
- There are two pricing options for lunch at Stanton:
- The “Made to Order Wraps and Subs” Line is the premium price.
- At RHS The “Made to Order Wraps and Subs” Line and the “Treat Yourself Right” line are the premium price.
- Free and Reduced ONLINE Application 2019-20 NEW!
- Free and Reduced Paper Application [PDF] 2019-20
- Free and Reduced Application Tip Sheet [PDF]
- If your check is returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF), your account will be debited electronically for both face amount & returned check fees.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer