Public schools are required to gather various information regarding children and their families. Some information must be collected yearly, some, only upon applying or enrolling in a preschool program.
Kent City School District uses Final Forms to collect required information. Once most forms have been completed in Final Forms, in future years, the information will only need to be updated, if necessary, electronically signed, and submitted.
The forms in Final Forms must be completed as part of the application process.
In addition, the following documents must be provided. The documents can be emailed, faxed, or mailed to the preschool office. (Numbers and address can be found on the Preschool Home page.)
- New Students – Child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- New Students – Child’s Immunization (shot) Records
- New Students – Court-Stamped Custody Documents, if applicable (Returning Students if not already on file)
- New Students – Parent/Guardian’s Driver’s License or Passport
- New AND Returning Students – Two (2) Current Proofs of Residency
- Home Purchase/Rental Agreement
- Household Utility Bill(s)
- Work Record/Pay Stub
- Public Assistance Documentation
- Voter Registration Card
Please contact Davey Preschool at 330-676-7415 if assistance is needed.