It’s easy to add one of our school’s Google Calendars to your iPhone or iPad! Just load this page in your iOS device and click on the link for the school’s calendar to which you want to subscribe.
- Davey Elementary Calendar
- Holden Elementary Calendar
- Longcoy Elementary Calendar
- Roosevelt High School Calendar
- Stanton Middle School Calendar
- Walls Elementary Calendar
If that doesn’t work for you, you can also follow the directions below for your school.
1. On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap on Passwords & Accounts:
3. Tap on Add Account:
4. At the bottom of the screen, tap on Other:
5. Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar:
6. In the Server box, enter the calendar address for the school you want to add:
- For Davey Elementary, enter: www.kentschools.net/davey/iphone
- For Holden Elementary, enter: www.kentschools.net/holden/iphone
- For Longcoy Elementary, enter: www.kentschools.net/longcoy/iphone
- For Roosevelt High School, enter: www.kentschools.net/rhs/iphone
- For Stanton Middle School, enter: www.kentschools.net/sms/iphone
- For Walls Elementary, enter: www.kentschools.net/walls/iphone
(You can also use these addresses with the Calendar app on macOS by going to the Calendar menu and then selecting Add Account.)
7. Tap the Next button in the upper-right hand corner.
8. Tap the Save button in the upper-right hand corner.
That’s it! It may take a moment for your device to synchronize the events on the school calendar. Once synced, your device’s calendar will update whenever new events are added to the calendar.
You can delete your subscription to this calendar at any time by going to Passwords & Accounts in the iOS Settings app.