It’s easy to add one of our school’s Google Calendars to your Android mobile device! Just follow the directions below for your school.
1. On your computer or mobile device, use your web browser to go to your school’s calendar:
- For Davey, go to: https://www.kentschools.net/davey/calendar/
- For Holden, go to: https://www.kentschools.net/holden/calendar/
- For Longcoy, go to: https://www.kentschools.net/longcoy/calendar/
- For Roosevelt, go to: https://www.kentschools.net/rhs/calendar/
- For Stanton, go to: https://www.kentschools.net/sms/calendar/
- For Walls, go to: https://www.kentschools.net/walls/calendar/
2. At the bottom of the calendar, click on the + Google Calendar button:
3. If necessary, log in to the Google account that is synced to your Android device.
4. Google Calendar will pop up an alert asking if you want to add the calendar; click Yes, add this calendar:
5. On your Android mobile device, go the Calendar app.
6. In the Calendar app, go to Settings and activate the elementary calendar to which you subscribed (you may need to Sync with your account first before the subscribed calendar shows up).
That’s it! It may take a moment for your device to synchronize the events on the school calendar. Once synced, your device’s calendar will update whenever new events are added to the calendar.
You can stop showing this calendar on your mobile device by going to Settings in the Calendar app and unchecking the calendar.