To apply for a tuition reduction:
- Complete the Sliding Tuition Scale Application.
When completing the application, select “My child will be a tuition student, I will be applying for tuition discount”. The Sliding Tuition Scale Application will be part of the enrollment application.
- The Sliding Tuition Scale Application will be processed once application verification has been provided. Documents accepted as verification are as follows:
– Employment Records: Most recent W-2 form or five (5) most recent pay stubs.
– Social Security, Pension, or Retirement Records: Social Security benefit letter, statement of benefits received, or pension award notice.
– Unemployment, Disability, or Worker’s Compensation: Notice of eligibility from State employment security office, check stub, or letter from Worker’s Compensation’s Office.
– SNAP (Food Stamp) or OWF: SNAP (Food Stamp) or OWF Certification Notice showing date of certification or letter from SNAP (Food Stamp) or OWF office showing date of certification.
– Child Support or Alimony: Court decree, agreement, or copies of checks received.
– Other income (such as rental or scholarship income): Information that shows the amount of income received, how often it is received, and the date received.
Please contact Davey Preschool at 330-676-7415 if assistance is needed.