I’ve always had a hard time keeping track of the cool things I find online for Chemistry. I have a giant list of bookmarks in Firefox, my email inbox is clogged full of things I don’t want to delete because I want to review them later, and I’ve saved so many web pages to my laptop that I can’t keep them organized. I finally realized that I should keep them on my blog – that way, I can access them from anywhere, and so can anyone else who might find them interesting.
Please let me know if you have any you’d like to add to the list! I’m always on the lookout for useful resources.
- Wikibooks – High School Chemistry (online textbook)
- The Real Power of Crystals: Attesting to Atoms (video)
- The Graphene Story: How Andrei Geim and Kostya Novoselov Hit on a Scientific Breakthrough that Changed the World… by Playing with Sticky Tape (news article)
- Imaging Breakthrough: See Atomic Bonds Before and After Molecular Reaction (news article)
- How To Speak Chemistrian: Crash Course Chemistry #11 (video)
- The Hardest Thing To Find In The Universe? (news article)
- Infographic: Table of Esters (web page)
- Preparation of Acid-Base Indicators (web page)