Welcome to the first week of 4th Quarter and the return of Spring! We’ll be doing the World Simulation all week, so I hope you enjoy it. Here are your assignments for Monday, March 18th through Friday, March 22nd – the last week before Spring Break.
- Mon. 3/18
- introduction to #16-1: World Simulation
- AP: Read Miller Ch. 24 and answer the Core Case Study and the EVEN Chapter Review questions on p.679-680 – our last textbook chapter! (due Fri. 3/22)
- AP Exam order form and money due to Ms. Pifer today!
- Tue. 3/19
- start the World Simulation
- Wed. 3/20
- finish the World Simulation
- Thu. 3/21
- #16-2: World Simulation Reflection
- Fri. 3/22
- World Simulation discussion
- AP DUE: questions from textbook Chapter 24 (before you leave for Spring Break!)
Have a wonderful Spring Break! I look forward to seeing you back in school next month. 🙂