Welcome to another short week! Did you know that the official US holiday on Monday is actually “Washington’s Birthday”, but Ohio and most other states call it “Presidents Day”, even though it’s only for one President? Weird! Anyway, here are your assignments for Tuesday, February 19th through Friday, February 22nd:
- Mon. 2/18
- Presidents Day – NO SCHOOL
- Tue. 2/19
- finish #13-2: Soil Tests Lab
- AP: Read “5 Steps to a 5” packets #13 & 14 and complete practice questions (due Fri. 2/15)
- DUE: #12-3: Food Choices & the Environment
- Wed. 2/20
- Juniors take the ACT at Stanton – good luck!
- Thu. 2/21
- start #13-3: Web Soil Survey
- Fri. 2/22
- finish #13-3: Web Soil Survey
- DUE: #12-4: Greening a Recipe Presentation
- AP DUE: “5 Steps” packets #13 & 14
We should have some warmer weather later in the week, so get out and enjoy it if it happens. As always, I hope you have a great week!