Hello, future optical engineers! Here are your assignments for Monday, February 11th through Friday, February 15th:
- Mon. 2/11
- reflection & refraction; review light HW
- HW: read Ch. 23-4 thru -6; do p. 657 Questions #9-15
- Tue. 2/12
- Lab #3-4: Laser Boxes!
- HW: do p. 659 Problems #23-34, 36-39; start write-up for Lab #3-4: Laser Boxes! (due Thu. 2/14)
- Wed. 2/13
- finish lab; review reflection & refraction HW
- HW: finish write-up for Lab #3-4: Laser Boxes!
- Thu. 2/14
- review reflection & refraction HW
- DUE: write-up for Lab #3-4: Laser Boxes!
- Fri. 2/15
- Quiz #3-3A: Reflection & Refraction
- HW: read Ch. 23-7 thru -8; do p. 657-8 Questions #16-28
We have a 3-day weekend coming up, so we’ll try to get through reflection and refraction, which are not difficult, before moving on to curved mirrors and thin lenses next week, which are a bit more complicated. Have a wonderful week!