Welcome to the last week of January! It got really, really cold in the middle of the week, so here are your adjusted assignments for Monday, January 28th through Friday, February 1st:
- Mon. 1/28
- Quiz #11: Biodiversity (make-up)
- #12-1: What the World Eats
- AP: Read Miller Chapter 12 & answer questions (due Fri. 2/1, see Google Classroom)
- AP DUE: Chapter 11 questions
- Tue. 1/29
- start #12-2: Agriculture in Ohio WS
- DUE: #11-3: Ohio Wildlife Trivia Questions
- Wed. 1/30 – SNOW DAY!
finish #12-2: Agriculture in Ohio WS
- Thu. 1/31 – SNOW DAY!
Guest presentation on “Environment & Modern Agriculture” by Katie Medlock of the Ethical Choices Program
- Fri. 2/1
#12-3: Food Choices and the Environment DUE: #11-4: Biodiversity Poster
- finish #12-2: Agriculture in Ohio WS
Since we had snow (cold) days on Wednesday and Thursday, the assignment schedule has been adjusted. Stay warm, and have a good week!