Welcome to the last week of 1st Quarter! We have a short week with two days of work on our 1st Quarter Project capped off with a guest presentation by the Thirst Project. Here are your assignments for Monday, October 8th through Thursday, October 11th:
- Mon. 10/8
- work on 1st Quarter Project
- AP: read textbook Chapter 7 and answer the questions at the end (due Thursday 10/11, see Google Classroom for details)
- DUE: #3-4: Purifying Water Lab
- Tue. 10/9
- finish 1st Quarter Project; #5-3: 1st Quarter Project Reflection
- Wed. 10/10
- Guest presentation by the Thirst Project!
- DUE: #4-1: Invertebrate Community Index (ICI) Simulation
- Thu. 10/11
- share 1st Quarter Projects
- AP DUE: Chapter 7 questions (see Google Classroom for details)
- END OF 1st QUARTER – ALL WORK DUE BY TODAY!
- Fri. 10/12
- Professional Development Day – NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
Enjoy your short week! Make sure you get everything turned in by Thursday, because after that, it won’t count toward your 1st Quarter grade.