Dear parents and community members:
Fast facts about the “No New Tax” Bond Issue #6
- Kent Schools “No New Tax” will NOT raise taxes for homeowners but will keep students safe and maintain our community’s investment in our schools. Issue #6 appears on the March 17, 2020 ballot.
- Bonds issued over 20 years ago to construct Stanton Middle School and renovate Roosevelt High School and Davey Elementary are maturing. Kent Schools is taking advantage of this opportunity to make needed improvements to all of our schools at NO new cost to our taxpayers.
- Click here to view video clips explaining our improvement plan in Issue #6. – NEW!
- Click here to view a PowerPoint with more details about Issue #6—the “No New Tax” Bond Issue.
Coffee and Conversation with the Superintendent
I want to share more details about the “No New Tax” Bond Issue, which will appear on the March 17, 2020 ballot at my upcoming “Coffee and Conversation” gatherings. Please join me.
- Wednesday, January 22, at 8:30 a.m. in the back room at Little City Grill, 802 North Mantua.
- Wednesday, February 26, at 6 p.m. in the Woodward Room, 2nd floor of the Kent Free Library.
Thank you again for your continued support of the Kent City Schools.
George J. Joseph
Superintendent of Schools