Fundraising – To help ensure the safety of our students, we do not have any door- to-door fundraising. Our primary fundraiser is in the spring.
October 19th, 5-8pm – Five Guys Burgers and Fries is hosting a fundraiser for WSA on at the 623 East Main Street Kent location. We could earn up to 25% of sales!
Please bring your family and invite your friends to enjoy a meal and help support the WSA. Bring this Walls Elementary Five Guys Flier or put it on your phone when you order to insure we get credit for the sale
6th Annual Race for Education – Friday, May 4th, 2018
- The “Race” is located on school property with teachers, staff, administrators, and parents assisting our children throughout the event.
- Mailers asking for donations are sent to addresses provided by Walls families.
- Some examples of what past donations have provided are playground equipment, chrome books for students, and smart boards for the classrooms.
Other avenues of fundraising include:
- Acme Community Cash Back Program- The 2017 program runs from August 10th to December 31st. To participate, save your Acme receipts. For more information, go to https://www.acmestores.com/community-cash-back/ Receipts can be left in the plastic drawers to the left of the front door when entering the school.
- Box Tops for Education– box tops can be left in the drawers mentioned above
- Giant Eagle’s Apples for the Students program. Walls School code is 1281. Go to https://www.gianteagle.com/Save/Education–Community-Enrichment-/Apples-for-the-Students/ and register your rewards card.
- Amazon Smile– shop on www.smile.amazon.com and set Walls School Association as your charity.
Contact the Walls PTO: email@example.com