- Google Apps for Education now includes Google Classroom, a free online course management system that’s tied in directly with Google Drive & Docs. This link contains more information and some tutorial videos to get you started.
- What’s new for Outlook Web App in Exchange 2013
- Smart Notebook – DO NOT UPDATE beyond 11.4 Smart Notebook
- Google Apps for Education Accounts have been created for all teachers and students. Check out the Google Doc Templates to help get you started!
How do I get tech support?
How do I access the Staff Directory [PDF]
How do I set up my smart phone/mobile device to receive email?
Due to the large diversity of mobile devices connecting to the district email servers, it is not possible for us to provide documentation on how to accomplish this on your particular mobile device. If you run into issues we suggest your contact your mobile carrier for instructions on how to change the URL in your email settings or access the online documentation for your phone. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and we will try to make rest of this migration as seamless as possible.
- Please email Courtney if you are needing assistance.
Feel free to pass this information on to colleagues as well as pointing them to the Technology page.
- iPhone Directions
There are some standard pieces of information that may help you regardless of your mobile device:
- TYPE of EMAIL ACCT
Outlook Web Access or Exchange Active Sync
- OUTLOOK WEB ACCESS URL
https://mail.neonet.org OR mail.neonet.org
- MAILBOX NAME
ke_firstinitiallastname (i.e., ke_cbaliman)
*If this is the first time you set up your device, you will be prompted to enter a password for your device. This is for security purposes and is required to have Exchange email on your mobile device.
Tips -n- Tricks
PDF Converter – convert, compress, merge, resize
Interactive White Boards – descriptions and a variety of resources
Zamzar – Free file converter (No longer converts YouTube videos)
FLV Crunch – Free file converter