- Boys basketball will have open gym on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 from 5-7pm in the gym. Tryouts begin Monday, November 5th and will be from 3-5pm in the Gym.
- Girls basketball tryouts have been cancelled today due to the building being closed. Tryouts will resume Wednesday and will extend an extra day into Thursday. If you have questions, please call the athletic office at 330-676-8640
If you or your child needs a flu shot, please click here to read:
Community Flu Clinics
All interested in Winter Sports: There is a MANDATORY Student Athlete and Parent Meeting on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 in the Roosevelt Auditorium. The meeting will begin at 7:00 pm and will go over athletic department policies and procedures as well as Ohio High School Athletic Association information regarding athletic participation. Following this general meeting, there will be individual sport meetings at 8:00 pm. See you all there!
On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 Stanton Middle School Athletics is hosting our Fall Sports Award Night. The event will begin at 6:00pm. We will recognize the hard work and dedication of our Fall Season Student Athletes, Coaches, and Parents. The evening will begin in the Auditeria at 6:00pm. After a general session, we will break into individual team awards and banquets in the following rooms:
- Center Auditeria: 7th Football
- Gym: 8th Football
- Back of Library: Volleyball
- 603 Choir Room: Girls Soccer
- 409 Art Room: Boys Soccer
- 611 Orchestra Room :Cross Country
- Computer Lab 305 :Golf
See you all Wednesday!
Picture Retake Day will be Thursday, November 1st during Lunches on the Stage.
If you didn’t like your pictures – bring them to school on Nov. 1st and have your picture retaken during lunch. Turn in the picture package to the photographer.
If you were absent on picture day or forgot to order – Pick up an order form in the main office. Bring your order form and money to the photographer on Retake Day. Again that day is Thursday November 1st. Mark your calendars and don’t forget to smile!!