Friday, October 20th, 2017
Grades 6, 7, & 8
Tickets on sale @ lunch Mon., Oct. 16th-Fri., Oct. 20th
Sponsored by: The 7th Grade Endeavor Team
So…What’s the Harvest Fest?
It’s a DANCE plus…
*basketball & volleyball tournaments
*corn hole *face painting *coloring contest *food and drink
(Bring extra money to buy tickets for activities and food!)
Join Stanton Middle School Ski & Snowboard Club!
• Learn to ski or snowboard!
• 5 trips to Brandywine Ski Resort – January 11, 18, 25 and February 8 & 15 (Thursdays – after school)
• 5 free hour-long lessons to learn how
• School transportation provided
• Perfect for beginners, novice, and advanced skier and riders
• Four $10 Value Passes to ski whenever
• The lowest price available!
• Open to 6th, 7th, and 8th graders
• Make some friends and have fun!
To register, go to: https://www.skipeakresorts.com/shopbmbw/ClubLogin.aspx
Use this login info:
Club name: stantonms
Club Password: member
Read the “Club Message” on the Stanton registration page for more info on pricing and how to register.
For more information, contact club advisor Mr. Hido: firstname.lastname@example.org or 330- 676-8623
Please note – the Kent Lanes Bowling Program has been Cancelled, per Kent Lanes.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Stay tuned for additional updates in the second semester (January).
Fall Picture Day is Thursday, September 21st in the morning. Pictures will be taken on the Stage.
Mark your calendars!
Order forms will be sent home soon.