For Athletics Schedules/Info, go to:
“Middle School” tab
ATHLETICS LOCATIONS LIST: MIDDLE SCHOOL LOCATIONS
Students participating in Athletics must complete and turn in these 4 forms:
- 2017-2018 OHSAA Physical Form
- EMA 2016 click to type
- Updated Concussion Information & Form
- Lindsay’s Law – Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
- Lindsay’s Law – Sudden Cardiac Arrest Required Parent Video
- Lindsay’s Law – Sudden Cardiac Arrest Required Parent Information
Click here to learn more about each season:
Kent City Schools believe that interscholastic athletic competition is an extremely valuable tool and acts as a great supplement to what is learned in the classroom to help develop students as a whole.
We believe the goal of Middle School Athletics is intended to:
- Effectively develop skills of student-athletes through strong and meaningful coaching.
- Adequately prepare student-athletes to be competitive with other teams of the same skill level.
- Put student-athletes in a position to succeed.
- Offer a dynamic educational experience to student-athletes outside of the classroom in order to develop life skills that will be valuable in the future.
Parents! Don’t forget to become members of the Rough Rider All Sports Boosters. The RRASB support BOTH Stanton and Roosevelt Athletics. Your donation is greatly appreciated!!
Thank You for your support of Stanton Athletics. Any questions or concerns please contact Athletic Director Marty Tinkler at 330-676-8640 or firstname.lastname@example.org