This page is for RESIDENTS of the Kent City School District.
All new/returning students will be registered at our New Student Registration office at our Board of Education building at 321 N Depeyster St, Kent. You will park in the lot behind our building, and find the Registration office at the bottom of the ramp at the rear of the building.
Grades 1-12 for the 2018-19 School Year
2018-19 School Year – Please use the online 2018-19 New Student Enrollment form to register your student.
Kindergarten for the 2018-19 School Year
Please go to kentschools.net/kindergarten to learn more and to register your student.
AFTER you submit the online New Student Enrollment form, it will automatically forward you to SignUpGenius to have you sign up for a time to come in and provide the necessary documentation.
Prior to your appointment in our registration office will need to create a FinalForms account and fill out the required forms at:
Click “New Account” under “Parent”.
Elementary students do not need to sign any forms. If your high school or middle school student has a personal email address, you can put that in FinalForms. Otherwise, they will be given one once they are enrolled in our school district.
Paper Registration Forms for Parents:Required paper form for all students:
Optional Forms for Students in Grades KG-12:
- Consent for Release of Student Information (if applicable)
- Parental/Student Request for Release of Records (if applicable)
- Student Insurance
- Allergy Action Plan
- Immunization Schedule – 2018-19
- Asthma School Action Plan
- Non-Prescription Medication Administered at School Form
- Prescription Medication Administered at School Form
What to bring to your registration appointment
When you come to our Central Registration office, please bring the required documents so we may make a copy for your student’s school folder:
- Parent/guardian(s) government issued picture identification
- Proof of Residency – Must provide TWO of the following documents only with parent/guardian(s) name(s)
Driver License or State Identification Card (will only be used if the address matches one of the documents listed below)
Purchase Agreement or Rental Agreement
Current utility bill – gas, electric, water only
Work record (pay stub)
Public assistance (e.g., check stubs, form, etc.)
Voter’s registration card
- An authentic health department copy of the child’s Birth Certificate – (hospital birth record not accepted) or Passport
- Child’s Immunization Records – Immunization Schedule
- The student’s most recent transcript or report card
- Custody or Guardianship papers, if applicable. If the student is not living with both natural parents, court documentation is required. It must be time-stamped or sealed by the Court.
- Copy of I.E.P. or 504 Plan, if applicable
Ms. Erica Routt
Kent City Schools Board of Education
New Student Registration Office
321 N Depeyster St.
Kent, OH 44240
Rear of the building, at the bottom of the ramp
By appointment only through SignUpGenius.
Listed below are the names of school buildings, the secretaries, and telephone numbers.