- Most of the forms on this page are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print these forms.
- Most forms can be filled out on your computer and printed.
- Many forms require the signature of a parent or guardian and hard copies MUST be delivered to Kent City Schools. These forms may NOT be submitted over the internet.
Registration Forms for NEW Parents:
Forms for all students:
- Emergency Medical Authorization
- Network and Internet Access Agreement
- Language Usage Survey – Ohio Dept. of Education
- Consent for Release of Student Information (if applicable)
- Parental/Student Request for Release of Records
- Student Insurance
Forms for Students in Grades 1-12:
- Child Care Options
- Allergy Action Plan
- Immunization Schedule
- Asthma School Action Plan
- Non-Prescription Medication Administered at School Form
- Prescription Medication Administered at School Form
What to bring to your registration appointment
When you come to our Central Registration office, please bring the required documents so we may make a copy for your student’s school folder:
- Parent/guardian(s) government issued picture identification
- Proof of Residency – Must provide TWO of the following documents only with parent/guardian(s) name(s)
Driver License or State Identification Card (will only be used if the address matches one of the documents listed below)
Purchase Agreement or Rental Agreement
Current utility bill – gas, electric, water only
Work record (pay stub)
Public assistance (e.g., check stubs, form, etc.)
Voter’s registration card
- An authentic health department copy of the child’s Birth Certificate – (hospital birth record not accepted) or Passport
- Child’s Immunization Records – Immunization Schedule
- The student’s most recent transcript or report card
- Custody or Guardianship papers, if applicable. If the student is not living with both natural parents, court documentation is required. It must be time-stamped or sealed by the Court.
- Copy of I.E.P. or 504 Plan, if applicable