New Interdistrict Enrollment Forms


Please Note:

  • Most of the forms on this page are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print these forms.
  • Most forms can be filled out on your computer and printed.
  • Many forms require the signature of a parent or guardian and hard copies MUST be delivered to Kent City Schools.  These forms may NOT be submitted over the internet.

Registration Forms for NEW Parents:

Forms for all students:

Forms for Students in Grades 1-12:

What to bring to your registration appointment

When you come to our Central Registration office, please bring the required documents so we may make a copy for your student’s school folder:

  • Parent/guardian(s) government issued picture identification
  • Proof of Residency – Must provide TWO of the following documents only with parent/guardian(s) name(s) 

Driver License or State Identification Card (will only be used if the address matches one of the documents listed below)

Purchase Agreement or Rental Agreement

Current utility bill – gas, electric, water only

Work record (pay stub)

Public assistance (e.g., check stubs, form, etc.)

Voter’s registration card

  • An authentic health department copy of the child’s Birth Certificate – (hospital birth record not accepted) or Passport
  • Child’s Immunization Records – Immunization Schedule
  • The student’s most recent transcript or report card
  • Custody or Guardianship papers, if applicable. If the student is not living with both natural parents, court documentation is required. It must be time-stamped or sealed by the Court.
  • Copy of I.E.P. or 504 Plan, if applicable