Parents and guardians only are invited to attend this special night to register children who will be five years old on or before August 1, 2017.
Register at your assigned attendance-area school – Davey, Holden, Longcoy or Walls (Not sure what school your child will attend? See the elementary school map here.)
What you need to know about kindergarten registration:
· Start by filling out the online 2018-19 New Student Enrollment form.
· After you complete the form, you will be automatically forwarded to SignUpGenius. Select the April 11 appointment, so we know you are attending our Kindergarten Registration Night. If you can’t register online or are having difficulty, call our Enrollment office at 330-676-7675 and leave your name, your student’s name and your phone number.
· Then download and print the PDF forms on our website, fill them out, sign them and bring them that evening. If you can’t print out the forms, pick up copies at your child’s school beginning Thursday, April 4.
· Please review the list of required documents, including copies of the parent/guardian(s) government issued photo identification and proof of residency, and bring them that evening.
· Computers will be available that evening at each school for those unable to complete the forms before April 11.
· If you are unable to attend the Kindergarten Registration on April 11, fill out the New Student Enrollment form. After completion, you will be automatically forwarded to SignUpGenius. Then select an appointment after April 11 to come to our New Student Registration office at 321 N. DePeyster in Kent to register.
· Questions: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our Enrollment office at 330-676-7675.