It’s easy to add one of our school’s Google Calendars to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch! Just load this page in your iOS device and click on the link for the school’s calendar to which you want to subscribe.
- Davey Elementary Calendar
- Holden Elementary Calendar
- Longcoy Elementary Calendar
- Roosevelt High School Calendar
- Stanton Middle School Calendar
- Walls Elementary Calendar
If that doesn’t work for you, you can also follow the directions below for your school.
1. On your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, go to Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars:
3. Tap on Add Account…:
4. Scroll down and tap on Other:
5. Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar:
6. In the Server box, enter the calendar address for the school you want to add:
- For Davey Elementary, enter: http://kentschools.net/davey/iphone
- For Holden Elementary, enter: http://kentschools.net/holden/iphone
- For Longcoy Elementary, enter: http://kentschools.net/longcoy/iphone
- For Roosevelt High School, enter: http://kentschools.net/rhs/iphone
- For Stanton Middle School, enter: http://kentschools.net/sms/iphone
- For Walls Elementary, enter: http://kentschools.net/walls/iphone
(You can also use these addresses for iCal on Mac OS X by going to the Calendar menu and then selecting Subscribe.)
7. Tap the Next button in the upper-right hand corner.
8. Tap the Save button in the upper-right hand corner:
That’s it! It may take a moment for your device to synchronize the events on the school calendar. Once synced, your device’s calendar will update whenever new events are added to the calendar.
You can delete your subscription to this calendar at any time by going to Mail, Contacts and Calendars in Settings.